Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, 1 invisible), 42 guests, and 137 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics550
Posts4,010
Members183
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME, CrystalDreamerx
183 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 927
Xeno 911
frankie85 226
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 88
Puff 86
sanna 77
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up #1585
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:22 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:22 PM
coronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

There will be massive geomagnetic storm in less than 24 hours. The CIA poisoned my dog so my Son ordered a massive solar system assault cannon fired into Sol System Sun. He is delivering the heads and bodies of the CIA NOC team to the CIA HQ dumping the bodies in the dumpster and heads at the security desk with case of GSA Toilet paper.
Reply Quote
12 Comments
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1586
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
When my dog ws poisoned my warp fighter crossed flight tracks in the sky and left a cross contrail pattern over my house one on one side the road and one on the other side of the road where we caught the CIA NOC Officer team fleeing as fast as they could, not fast enough. The following space weather reading is the result of a heavy planetary assault quantum canon fired at full power into the sun.

Product: 3-Day Forecast
:Issued: 2018 Jun 27 0030 UTC
# Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
#
A. NOAA Geomagnetic Activity Observation and Forecast

The greatest observed 3 hr Kp over the past 24 hours was 5 (NOAA Scale
G1).
The greatest expected 3 hr Kp for Jun 27-Jun 29 2018 is 5 (NOAA Scale
G1).

NOAA Kp index breakdown Jun 27-Jun 29 2018

Jun 27 Jun 28 Jun 29
00-03UT 4 5 (G1) 4
03-06UT 5 (G1) 4 2
06-09UT 4 3 3
09-12UT 3 2 2
12-15UT 3 2 2
15-18UT 3 2 2
18-21UT 3 3 3
21-00UT 4 2 2

Rationale: Isolated periods of G1 (Minor) geomagnetic storm conditions
are likely on days one and two (27-28 Jun) due to continued CH HSS

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1587
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:46 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:46 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My son with a company of werewolves just delivered the heads and bodies of the CIA NOC officers to the CIA HQ he had the heads lined up facing the CIA Wall of Heroes of the CIA and singed in with the security desk. He had a receipt for delivery of the bodies along with cost of singularity gates in terms of solar hour of output he also gave them a case of GSA toilet paper. He had the bodies zipped up in body bags before dumping them in the dumpsters behind CIA on the loading dock.

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1590
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 PM
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
CIA the Supreme Commander Singularity Society Crucified a lot of people behind your building after using plumbing parts on them.

He left a sign painted in blood regarding separation of Church and State and using death to bring the dead back to life and how he feels abort the aborted fetus of his son and daughter in law and alien nano tech being used in the process. It is mass execution scene.

The CIA director is torn between tears and rage. Needs to make up her mind. Poor Choice for director no firm convictions

Last edited by EdMan; Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:33 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1597
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
GEOMAGNETIC STORM PREDICTED: NOAA forecasters say there is a 70% chance of G1-class geomagnetic storms on June 27th when a stream of solar wind hits Earth's magnetic field. The gaseous material is flowing from a large, irregular hole in the sun's atmosphere. High latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras, especially in the southern hemisphere where winter darkness favors visibility. Free: Aurora Alerts.

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1601
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/explos...assive-response-live-updates-2018-06-26/

1 dead, 12 injured in explosion at Texas hospital

"I was on Levita Road picking up my dogs when I heard this loud noise, and by the time I got up to Memorial Drive, there were all kinds of police and fire trucks headed that way," local attorney Tanya Place told CBS affiliate KWTX. "There's a lot of smoke."

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1602
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:44 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:44 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
This, then, is how you should pray:

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

Matthew 6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing.
Matthew 6:13 Or from evil; some late manuscripts one, / for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1603
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:48 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:48 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

Congresswomen Giffords was a nobody left wing politician from Arizona that was shot in the head by spun up tool of the Ba'al and Enemy Human ALien Hybrids that used subliminal messages and conditioning on him by the internet. She was shot point blank in the head by a large caliber handgun.

My DNA contains recombination fragments of over a 1000 alien races that can be assembled from me by Alien Nano Tech both Organic and Mono Atomic with Quantum Level Security and Virus shield programming. My nano tech and Singularity Technology Universal Command Interface was built by billions of years old Singularity Society Ascended Civilizations. In addition to that alien DNA fragments and nano tech, I am directly descended from the God King of Egypt that talked with Moses, A Historical High King of Israel from the house of David, two Popes, two venerated Catholic Saints, Charlemagne the Great Creator of Modern Western Society, William the Conqueror, William Doty the Signer of the Mayflower Compact. The Old CIA NOC MK ULTRA Empire used technological [email protected] of two minors in the state of Connecticut and later in life to produce thousands of Embryos among others that were used for research and development with the waste sent to Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics and then for sale and use in the production of embryonic stem cells used to repair nothing Congresswomen Giffords. Deep Friends with corrupt Congresswoman Schultz facing investigation and charges.

Then you have a picture of the Alien Billions of years old technologically implant in my visual cortex, the Earth about plunged into a New Ice Age by the Supreme Commander of the Military Forces of the Grand Alliance of Singularity Societies the most powerful Quantum Life Form in Creation.

People Wonder how Congresswomen Giffords with a bullet hole directly through the brain was able to recover.

One mistake with that Nano Tech you get dawn of the dead, chain guns, napalm and millions of people with car torches heading for CIA HQ and Planned Parenthood going burn them alive.

On January 8, 2011, just a week into her third term, Giffords was a victim of an assassination attempt near Tucson at the hands of gunman Jared Lee Loughner,[2][3][4][5] at a Safeway supermarket where she was meeting publicly with constituents.[4] Loughner shot Giffords in the head with a thirty-three round magazine Glock pistol;[6][7] he shot twenty-four others, killing six and wounding eighteen, among them federal judge John Roll and a 9-year-old child, Christina-Taylor Green, before Loughner was disarmed, arrested and charged with murder and attempted murder.[3][8] Giffords was later brought to a rehabilitation facility in Houston, Texas, where she recovered some of her ability to walk, speak, read and write.

On May 16, 2011, Giffords traveled to the Kennedy Space Center to watch the launch of STS-134, the final flight of Space Shuttle Endeavour, which was commanded by her husband Mark Kelly.

In 2012, Loughner was sentenced to serve seven consecutive life terms plus 140 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

On August 1, 2011, Giffords returned to the House floor to vote and was greeted with a standing ovation. On January 22, 2012, Giffords announced her resignation from her congressional seat in order to concentrate on recovering from her wounds, but promised to return to public service in the future.[9] She attended President Obama's State of the Union address on January 24, and appeared on the floor of the House on January 25, 2012, where she formally submitted her resignation to a standing ovation and accolades from her colleagues and the leadership of the House.[10]

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1604
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:31 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The entire team that produced the stem cell infusion into Nobody Congresswoman Giffords has been crucified and placed neatly lined up behind CIA HQ. Male Female Gay Straight Young Old. They had plumbing parts inserted in honor of the Watergate Plumbers. Then for the fetal cell team they had their organs removed while being kept alive by nano tech AI controlled and then crucified with rail road spikes on the crosses. In empty cryo-tanks filled with liquid nitrogen are their missing organs by their feet at the base of the cross. It is an old Egyptian thing. There are about 70 crucified people behind CIA HQ that need cleaning up for stealing several billion year old Singularity Society Nano Tech.

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1605
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:36 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:36 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife has had most of the organs removed from her body and is doing quite well on Nano Tech she has two kidneys, heart, lungs, liver and pancreas left the rest were removed. She has two artificial knees and few other things removed. We go out dancing, walking and travel on cruises. We are not human we have singularity technology and Nano Tech and raise the dead all the time as needed.

Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1606
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:05 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:05 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz tells Chris Cuomo that “protecting children and keeping them with their parents” is a hill she and fellow Democrats are willing “to die on”

Congresswoman Schultz should be invited to the Classified Crime Scene behind CIA HQ were the the aborted remains of embryos from the genetic material of my wife and I were used to produce Embryonic Stem Cells to heal Congresswoman Giffords her best friend were used by the peopel being removed from crosses are being placed in body bags.. We are removing the staff that supported these leaders to make them talking heads with no one but the voters to talk to.

My Dog is recovering nicely to the poison the CIA NOC Team gave him. The implanted fetus that was removed from the CIA Female NOC Officer is developing nicely in a artificial womb on the star ship adjudicator. CIA senior Staff members will report to Hades in the Court Room of the Star Dreadnought Adjudicator to give testimony on this matter. You raised Congresswoman Gifford from Certain Death we fired a quantum blast into Texas Hospital killed one to balance life for life in the case of stolen billions of years old nano tech from ascended races that have the power to Super Nova Sol System Sun.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:10 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1608
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:08 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:08 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
NASA That is my Mother the Goddess Astarte/St. Bridget she is behind the CIA HQ with five gallons cans of Blood a team of Simenon Empire Singularity Ascended Society Evolved Primate Delta Forces. She is drawing a Celtic Cross on a hill behind your HQ with the blood of you NOC Team and the Fetal Stem Cell Team then she is going to run a trail of that blood around your building into the main doors and leave the five gallon cans stacked neatly up in the center of the CIA Crest. The Simenon Empire Troops are five hundred pounds of Nano Tech Muscle look like evolved gorillas rip arms off and beat armed troops to death for getting in their way. They did this 2001 thing in Africa at the dawn of the rise of human self awareness.

She has quill pen with silver tip on a raven feather and will sign into the security log with the Blood of Your NOC team that poisoned my dog. She will leave the Quill and do her best not rip out the eye of the Security person with it for offending her.

Congresswoman Schultz is welcome to die on the hill she marked the spot if she wishes to die on a hill for her DNC faith.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up [Re: EdMan] #1609
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 AM
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
This, then, is how you should pray:

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

Matthew 6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing.
Matthew 6:13 Or from evil; some late manuscripts one

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.