Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (EdMan, Matt), 31 guests, and 103 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics363
Posts1,948
Members138
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Secretman3811, MAGGIE, S.Thought Lines, test, Mywordismyhonor
138 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 618
Xeno 319
frankie85 156
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 50
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Introductions and General Discussion
27 minutes ago
In terms of the programming sequence when you sit at our dining room table with holocaust survivor art works on the wall at a solid mahogany dining room table in front of a China cabinet, filled with Polish, German and European Crystal and China made by factories in the Rebuilt German City of Dresden after it was incinerated by a holocaust fire storm by the RAF you note our UK tea pots as we speak about the Tea Party. We serve you dinner with fine European Chrystal from the former NAZI occupied countries, and on fine rebuilt Dresden factory China plates. In our state of the Art Super Energy Efficient Home we talk about our Italian made Super Energy Efficient Boiler System on our inlaid Hard Wood radiant heated floors and then talk about our state of the art bio tech compact high yield farm that we are building. We use our gold trimmed American Stainless steel silver wear with our meal while you see the pre civil war painting of my wife's ancestor that was the first female Doctor in California and read her hand written letter to her mother from school. Then if you stay the night we put you in the guest room to sleep in hard rock maple pre civil war bed with the settee taken from the last Spanish governor of California's mansion when my wife's biological ancestors led the revolt that ripped California from Spain and gave it to the United States at the time of the Civil War.

We use acoustical and visual programming in our house.
1 12 Read More
U.S. and International Politics
1 hour ago
We teach our children to respect and honor all religions and to coexist in peace with them. We teach and allow them to choose thier faith and guide them to Christianity. Allowing them to accept it as an adult or seek another faith. We teach them to revere Israel as the cradle of monotheism and rejection of Paganism. We teach them to accept the teachings of Paganism but not recognize it as the true faith of monotheism. We furnish our homes with all sort of visual teaching aids to impress upon our children those concepts and introduce them to loving, moral members of other faith groups. Teaching them to work together towards bettering the Human Condition, unlike the Secular Progressive State is everything party and false theology/philosophy of the liberal democrats that is jumble hash of paganism mixed with decayed old religions and philosophies. Attached to this post are images of fine original art work done by a Jewish death camp holocaust survivor that made it to Israel and is honored as a highly acclaimed artist. My biological grandfather was on the flank of the UK unit that liberated Bergen Belson Death Camp on the push to Berlin with the 5th Armored Division after getting up off his death's bed in hospital from drinking poisoned water from a well the German's poisoned as they retreated. He got up out of his death bed redressed from hospital clothes in the field hospital and rejoined his unit for the Battle of the Bulge and Push to Berlin and link up with Soviet Forces on the Elbe River. He killed a SS Major fleeing from Bergen Belson in Hand to Hand Combat and saw the death camps first hand. We despise holocaust deniers and anti Semitic individuals and groups. We revere Israel and support it's right to exist as the homeland of the Jews with its Capital in Jerusalem. This how we immerse and teach our children culture, religion, ethics, morality, science, technology and rule of law in a corrupt decedent secular moral relativistic largely ignorant partially regressive society
19 198 Read More
Unidentified Flying Objects
Yesterday at 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Xeno
I would really like to help a sad alien but unfortunatelly I am pretty short or ''flat'' right now. I don't have yet an income or access to my off shore bank accounts and I just have back from hospital where my wife gave birth to my son a few days ago so I cannot share even a penny. But I can help you in a different way by being here for you and if you want to talk we can have a private conversation or chat on discord when baby is not in need of me ^_^

Keep up, stay positive and never lose your hope. Life has its own way to give us the hard time we need to grow up and evolve!

Thanks
7 60 Read More
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Wow. That is a great pic you shot! It looks like the classic pleiadian saucer craft a lot of abductees talk about... I could be wrong of course, but from what I've learned, it has such similarities.
4 70 Read More
Yesterday at 12:12 AM
Thank you alienarchist
2 47 Read More
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 PM
Your website is fine and I like it but there is one big mistake you are doing about them that can actually [beep] them off.

Don't call them gods... They hate that because it [beep] off their gods...
8 84 Read More
Personal Stories and Experiences
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 PM
Because I always wondered also myself if other people were just lying about their experiences, they say they leave their bodies but why couldn`t I do it then, I felt free actually, perhaps I get another chance to try again
32 2,419 Read More
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 PM
Can you please email me

I have video that I can not explain

[email protected]

And the story behind it I will send you pictures and tell you the story line

Thanks for your time and help

Robert
0 27 Read More
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 AM
Same here really
2 47 Read More
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:05 PM
4th

In USA, Waltham, MA:
Rotating unknown object?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sRKAGxCyuA
1 442 Read More
Demons, Ghosts, Spirits, Angels, Poltergeists
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 PM
I had such an experience.It was many many years ago when i was 16yo. I remember it like it happened yesterday. I woke up sometime in the night, i just sat straight up in my bed,wondering what woke me up.I looked around and in the corner of my room i saw this mist or fog,white fog,in the corner of my room that is behind the door,when the door would be open.Inside the fog i saw what looked like a very short person,humanoid white person.

Next thing there was this tall thin pitch black shadow next to my bed. I looked up at it but and then i lay down on my bed to better look at it.I tried to see a face, to see eyes,but it was like black velvet,so black,with swirling black mist inside the confines of the silhouette. Its head was bent,looking down at me and i was staring up at it.

After a few minutes,it felt like minutes,i started feeling very exhausted and sleepy.It seemed rude to just turn my back on it so i sent it a telepathic message and apologised for just going to sleep now.It seemed the right thing to do.This thing inspired no fear in me,but awe and respect and of course curiosity.I turned my back to it and soon fell asleep.It was still standing there,i could feel it or sense it still behind me.But i somehow knew it meant me no harm.I shall always remember that shadow being.
7 148 Read More
Personal Stories and Experiences
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 AM
Astral travel is usually one-way.
I personally travel back and forth and return to my body. From curiosity I visit time periods, not on mission or mission.

(I have to tell you that the time periods exist only for the lifetime, but there is no time in the 5th dimension).

It's often been with me to connect my phone, which surprises me that the date on the phone is always a few months back.

I'm trying to record my body with a video camera or full format.

My paranormal form currently does not allow this or that connection of the connection of this paranormal form and my physical body to be for a short time to everyone and to communicate.
The combination of the two bodies into one whole is as fast as the flash or the angle
 click on the camera.
1.Astral projection is an unclear analysis, which is more hypothetical.
2. When someone almost dies, he sees a flashy tunnel (a glittering tunnel is a kind of astral perception when the soul of a person is partial exit from the physical body.
3. Death and passage are always in the shining archival niche. It's not like a glittering tunnel but a glittering aperture 60 centimeters in diameter.
You will not go into this light, but it will take you.
16 1,195 Read More
Shadow Government
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:19 PM
I used to live in rural Pennsylvania and military bannana helicopters would fly over the field id play in all the time. I ran outside to the field one day and I saw what definitely was a flying saucer, it hovered for a few seconds, gaining speed and dissappeard. I think the military may have been testing it, if it wasn't actual visitors that is.
13 624 Read More
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 AM
lol w the [beep] i'm a pussyhunter
6 74 Read More
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:45 AM
we can just wait............
5 65 Read More
Movies, Music, TV, Video Games, Virtual Reality
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 PM
Thanks!
13 266 Read More
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 PM
2 77 Read More
Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.