Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 8 guests, and 59 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory35
Topics120
Posts326
Members49
Most Online115
Jan 18th, 2018
Newest Members
Casey, CanuckenEH, Puff, 2real4u, Mushmellow
49 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 67
venn99 37
Tim56 3
LEON 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Extraterrestrial Biological Entities
6 hours ago
I have a belief aka Theory that "Aliens" as we seem to perceive them are actually us (Humans) from some point in our future. Like way in the future, 1000's or tens of 1000's of years. They are a more evolved and completely different species than us. But they came from us. I believe that they are here because of a continuous loop of evolution. They seeded our planet with their DNA many tens of 1000's of years ago only for us to evolve into them and we will do the same once we are them. The way I see it we Humans have 3 stages of evolution in a cycle that has been going on since the formation of our universe. The earth is but one single planet involved in this never ending cycle of Seeding, Natural selection and evolving. We are in the middle stage now and will some day (10000+ years) be in the third and final stage and then seed a new planet ourselves. The reason for it is that once we are at the end of the third cycle we loose our ability to reproduce, even though we are living for 100's or even 1000's of years at that point. We would eventually die out if we didn't re seed a new planet and start the evolutionary cycle over again. So the "Aliens" we see watching over us studying us and tampering with our Nuclear programs, are simply future, evolved humanoids watching over and tending to their infants. Keeping us out of trouble and making sure we don't destroy ourselves. Just as we do with our own infants/offspring to ensure our own self preservation. They are simple preserving themselves. This is just my opinion. I welcome anyone else opinion in favor of or against mine. Thank you for taking the time to read my rants lol.
0 8 Read More
Introductions and General Discussion
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 PM
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
The only reason we cannot, is because the universe is expanding outwards from the center and time is linear. Therefore we follow a linear time pattern. If the universe stopped expanding we could travel in either direction at will. That is the basic idea anyway.

Could you explain this more?
3 322 Read More
Introductions and General Discussion
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 PM
Hey guys,
I think Aliens look like us.
Maybe their technology is more advanced than ours; but I'm sure, we're the smartest creature! burnit
0 36 Read More
Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact
Dr. Jonathan Reed

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.2 Build 7.6.1.1
Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 6 (0.009s) Memory: 2.8228 MB (Peak: 2.8815 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2018-01-23 14:10:45 UTC